9: Teaching Junior Achievement
Will brings you another solo episode while Ross is still out on 'assignment'.
He spent the last week co-teaching a Junior Achievement course called "JA Be Entrepreneurial".
The course was made up of six different assignments that helped the students prepare business planes, research product/market fit, discover competitive advantage and more.
- Amazing class with an amazing teacher
- Kids were super engaged in entrepreneurship
- All kids secured an internship for the summer
- Oh, and literally the last full day of school these kids had
- Left the kids with “Do These Things”
- Attend 1MC on Wednesday
- Attend local networking events
- Volunteer your time
- Join a Toastmaster Club
- Participate in a Startup Weekend / Hackathon / etc.
- Get out of Sioux Falls (or your hometown)
- Learn to write code! Especially webpages & apps
- Go, hang-out at co-working space
- Read my book Wired For Coding
To get show notes, more information about this week’s episode, connect with us or request future topics, please visit GoHackSomething.com
Receive episode notes, links to resources mentioned and exclusive information not mentioned in episodes by joining our GHS Newsletter.
To connect with Will or Ross, visit any of these links: